was long, so we ended

buy email list with your targeted budget here
shakibkhan2365

was long, so we ended

Post by shakibkhan2365 »

Is proofreading by AI good? I think there are also preferences in tone and manners. The following differences occur. (Before proofreading) A new restaurant opened and had good reviews, so I was talking about going there with a friend, but we couldn't get a reservation and the waiting time was long, so we ended up going to another restaurant in the meantime.

I couldn't eat at the restaurant I wanted to go to. (AI proofreading Azerbaijan Email List example) A new restaurant has opened, and after hearing its reputation, I decided to visit with my friends. However, the restaurant was fully booked and the wait time up eating at another restaurant. (Example of human proofreading) A new restaurant opened, and after hearing its reputation, I decided to go there with a friend.

However, the restaurant was fully booked and the wait time was long, so we decided to eat at another restaurant. In the end, I couldn't go to that restaurant. AI proofreading is concise and very business-like. I think this kind of tone is preferred in BtoB and highly specialized fields. On the other hand, I feel that a little bit of human sensibility is needed when expressing someone's excitement or disappointment.