I thought if Alan Mulally

Description of your first forum.
[email protected]

I thought if Alan Mulally

Post by [email protected] »

” Michael Bunge Stanier Totally. John Jantsch It shocks me that people don’t actually expect you to answer their questions because I think my whole life I’ve been thinking, “Well, if they come Ask me a question, I know the answer, and then they want the answer. And implemented by the person who asked this question, it's slightly better than my idea. "So he basically went through his entire process and turned around Ford's loss of a billion dollars a month by withholding advice and creating a space for his team to figure it out on their own, and when I heard that, I Thinking, I thought, "Wow, if there's a temptation to be like, 'Let me take control here because I'm in trouble...'" can do it, then everyone can do it To because I don't think there's a single person here right now that's losing a hundred million dollars a week in a year.

"This blows my mind. Michael Bongay Stanier Yes, it's one of the things they do and don't do. A lot of people train their bosses to be the ones who know the answers, and that's a comfort level 2nd para This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Helping you live, maintain and potentially build more cash value over time.

You know, it would be a lot easier if I went to that person and said, "Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it," because it saves all of us a lot of trouble and energy. To learn more, please visit. A lot of people will use the example of really big companies. Sometimes, small business owners start saying, "Well, they have an executive team and somebody meets with so-and-so." But I think that's actually more relevant in smaller organizations because you have five people on the team, and if you don't have Everybody works together, everybody is coached, everybody is on the same page, which I think is more damaging than having a rogue department manager, rather than a good leader.