Promotion of a YouTube channel for free online

buy email list with your targeted budget here
Sabuz111

Promotion of a YouTube channel for free online

Post by Sabuz111 »

Support are small organizers who use the service themselves, without the help of Ticketscloud accounts Detailed report on organizers and agents The task of client development managers is to help organizers grow: connect new sales channels, analyze these channels, introduce different engagement mechanics, for example, promotional codes. So that they can see in time that sales of some of their current clients are falling, we compiled a report on cohorts. Cohorts are built based on the date of sale of the first ticket. If a development manager sees that a client's sales are falling, this is a signal to contact him and find out what happened Report for calculating managers' motivation At the very beginning, I told you that Ticketscloud wanted us to make friends with two CRM systems.

This integration was needed to create a calculation of the Email Marketing List motivation of sales managers and development managers. The Ticketscloud business model is based not on the number of contracts concluded, but on the number of tickets sold through the system. Sales managers attract new clients, and development managers are responsible for ensuring that Ticketscloud clients sell even more tickets through the platform. Data on sales features (cold, warm, organic) is stored in amoCRM, and sales data is stored in a self-written system. We set up automatic transfer of data from both systems to the end-to-end analytics service Elly, so that the commercial director, head of the commercial unit and the managers themselves have a report that shows how many bonuses are due to sales managers and development managers.

Sometimes sales managers take responsibility for customer development. This happens if the manager and the client work well together during the sale. In this case, the same manager can receive a bonus for both sales and development Feedback from Alexander Vrshikyan, head of the commercial block What IT-Agencies did was cool. We use each report based on a specific task: for me, the report on partners, monthly plan and bonuses, and bonuses for managers are useful. I use the partner report every day to look at the dynamics of our partners: what is their sales volume, how many new sales do they have and other important metrics that relate only to partners. The second report I work with is the plan-facts for the month and year.