And so the first two weeks passed, but the loan did not materialize

try to get valid and accurate phone number list here
Bappy

And so the first two weeks passed, but the loan did not materialize

Post by Bappy »

There another member withdrew from us and told us: “You look like fools up and down with empty pockets. Nothing will be achieved that way . " It made us sad, but we still got stronger and the 8 remaining partners kept fighting. Every morning we met in the same corner of the old restaurant and encouraged each other and did not give up the idea that the Doctor had given us. The love for continuing the legacy of so many years of tradition made us fight harder every day despite everything they told us. While I was on the corner taking the data of all the customers who arrived, some told me: "You're crazy, the restaurant is already closed, what are you still doing there?".

They even gave me a job and asked me for the chef's number to give her a job too. But all of this was like fuel for me, to continue fighting to phone database achieve the desired goal, because I am a person who aligned myself with my values ​​and did not let myself be carried away by the current of the world. I was more convinced every day that we were going to achieve something that would transcend. At the same time that I took customer data, I took care of the cars of the businesses that were next door and that way I managed to win a talk for my food. And at night people would pass by and give me gifts for dinner and congratulate me on my persistence. So 2 more weeks passed and another partner, Miguel , withdrew , and I told him: “Why are you going to withdraw? Let's have faith, I feel that there is little left .

" He replied: "I have faith, but with faith alone we will not achieve anything . " And he left. We are only 7 people left in society. A few days later, in one of the meetings we used to have, an idea occurred to me to obtain the rental fee, because people did not accept the proposal of a 6-month trial contract paid in advance. I told my colleagues: “We are going to buy a business and in this way we can condition the owner by telling him that we bought the business from him and he is the owner of the house for a year” .