just for the sake of making a buck

Description of your first forum.
shikharani00167

just for the sake of making a buck

Post by shikharani00167 »

And while a list can make you money, don’t ever spam your subscribers with offers, Think it through and create a strategy first. ~ Daniel Sharkov is a student, marketer, blogger and a social media enthusiast. Make sure to check out Reviewz Tips – the place, where he shares his awesome insights and experience! 30. CALEB WOJCIK Care. If you can out care about everyone else in your niche, the rest falls into place. ~ Caleb Wojcik is the co-founder of Fizzle.co, The Sparkline, & The Fizzle Show. He also writes and podcasts super-useful tips on video-making at CalebWojcik.com. 31. CELESTINE CHUA There are various very effective methods to grow readership, all of which I share in my blogging course Blogging Success Program. If your blog has low traffic (100-200 visitors/day) to moderate traffic (1,000 to 2,000 visitors/day), I would definitely recommend guest posting as a top tactic. I personally focused a lot on guest posting in my second year of blogging — I wrote over 40 guest posts that year (among other things I did to build my traffic) — and subsequently achieved a 600% traffic growth by the end of the year.

~ Celestine Chua is a life coach and founder of Personal Tonga Email List Excellence, 1 site for people passionate about achieving excellence in life. Celes grew her blog from 0 visitors to over a million pageviews a month in less than three years; she has since created Blogging Success Program to teach bloggers how to get their first million pageviews online. 32. DAVID RISLEY Quickest? Paid native advertising. Write a post which would work in social media, then pay to get it out there with Facebook sponsored posts and paid Twitter promos. Of course, when you’re dropping money on it, you need to have a way to earn revenue, too. And if you’re not willing to pay any money, then realize everything is slower. From there, you’ll need to find creative ways to tap into other people’s audiences and bring them over. Kinda like what you’re doing with this intervey is a professional blogger, entrepreneur, and online marketer. Having generated over $1.3 million online as a blogger, today he teaches bloggers how to turn their passions into a solid, profitable business through a combination of blogging and internet marketing. He is the the founder of the Blog Marketing Academy.

WHY COPYWRITERS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVERYONE ELSE IN BUSINESS! MORE SHARE *** The following post contains a warped exaggeration of the author’s views. He therefore asks readers to kindly refrain from throwing bricks through his window and/or taking these egotistical and outlandish claims to heart *** If you don’t yet have an in-house or go-to copywriter, then in 7 minutes from now (after devouring every last word of this blog post) you’re most probably going to do this: Run to the phone. Frantically dial my number. Beg me to join forces with you. Generously offer me shares in your company in exchange for my god-like copywriting expertise. Or negotiate some other kind of mutually-beneficial partnership. If you do already have an in-house or go-to copywriter, then in 6.39 minutes from now (after soaking up every last drop of this blog post) you’re almost certainly going to do this: Run to the phone. Frantically dial your copywriter’s number. Beg them to never leave you. Shower them with excessive compliments. And offer them a big fat raise for all their hard and invaluable work. Why? Because copywriting is more important than EVERYTHING else in business.