There you will see two purple and green bars

buy email list with your targeted budget here
nurmariya211

There you will see two purple and green bars

Post by nurmariya211 »

Be with me. In the continuation of this article from the series of professional LinkedIn training articles , I will help you to create your LinkedIn profile with just 10 simple clicks. Complete your profile The most important and main way to be able to reach your goal, i.e. work and new job position, is to complete your profile after installing LinkedIn. For this reason, it is very important to complete your profile, because people can see your professionalism by looking at your profile, so the more complete your profile and the more things you have to present yourself, the more you can get to better job positions with the conditions you want.

Complete LinkedIn profile for employment tip Suggested Mayotte Email List article: Linkedin installation tutorial Activate the Open to Work bar The next thing you have to do is to enter your profile and go from the profile photo editing section to the frame section; by selecting the green Open to Work bar , this bar will be displayed to all the people who view your profile and you have allowed them to view it from the visibility section of your profile settings. The meaning of this bar is that I am currently not working (I may be) and I am looking for a new job position or even an internship.

Now, the recruiters see this strip on the profile photo and check the profile number, and if you have followed the first point that I mentioned, i.e. completing the profile, they will send you a message to invite you to an interview or send your resume. Activate the Open to Work bar Follow the pages of the companies Now you have to find the links related to your business from the LinkedIn search section of the company pages you know or through other company search methods and follow them.