The United States i

Description of your first forum.
jiniya123

The United States i

Post by jiniya123 »

The right direction. Why You Should Study Computer Science in the United States s the first kingdom in the computer science industry. Countless discoveries and innovations in this industry have been created in the United States. The United States has many leading companies in advanced technology such as Apple, Microsoft, Dell, and Yahoo. The United States is the birthplace of successful and creative people with freedom and invention, such as Bill Gates, Microsoft, Steve Jobs, Apple, Mark Zuckerberg, and Facebook. Especially computer science is the most profitable in the United States. industry. Among all majors, computer science.

Majors have the highest starting salary of about $10,000 per year, followed by engineering majors of about $100,000 per year, mathematics and statistics, about $500,000 per year, economics, $500,000 per year, and Graphics Design Service finance, about $500,000 per year. The most important thing is that according to statistics, some graduates of computer science and related majors have a starting salary of more than US$10,000 per year, while others have a starting salary of more than US$1,000 per year.

The average salary in the United States with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is as follows Computer Science training schools in the United States MIT Stanford University University of California, Berkeley University of Texas at Austin Princeton University University of California, San Diego Carnegie Mellon University Please contact and quickly here Sign up to get detailed advice and receive many bonuses. See more Which school should I study in Ho Chi Minh City.