Use annotations and fiddle

Description of your first forum.
parvej980

Use annotations and fiddle

Post by parvej980 »

Record a podcast Think about all the people who are too busy every day and don't have time to read your content, but would be happy to read it while doing another daily activity, e.g. while driving or training. For them, the ideal format is an audio podcast that they can listen to on their way to work or home. Create an e-book If you have enough material on a given topic to fill several A pages, consider preparing an e-book, i.e. an electronic publication that you will place on your website, blog, or send in a newsletter to regular readers.

Internet users often do not have the desire or time to search for all your texts on a given topic. So collect them in one place, edit them and publish them in a new form. That's all for today, if you liked this video, give it a thumbs up on YouTube. If you waI realize that not all of you have the time and opportunity to closely follow all press reports, and that's why I thought photo retouching that such a quick monthly summary of new features that appeared in social media in a given month would certainly be of interest to you. Today we will talk a bit about YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. If you want to receive notifications about my new episodes on YouTube, click! subscribe-Mr Optim Contains sponsored content First of all, YouTube, which at the beginning.

The month gave users the opportunity to emphasize its honesty and transparency towards the user by adding a mark to the video that the video contains sponsored content. It will look like this - in the lower left corner. So from now on, users will know exactly that the video was created in cooperation with the brand. As if they weren't aware of it until now. The fact is that this is the only option at the moment and it is the YouTuber or the channel owner who can decide whether to add it to the video or not. New end screens The second new functionality that YouTube offers from this month is the ability to add a thumbnail to the last seconds of your video. Until now, you had to with manually inserted graphics.