The largest accelerators in Europe

Description of your first forum.
Souravseoxpte34

The largest accelerators in Europe

Post by Souravseoxpte34 »

Portals and services, press titles, magazines, radio stations and TV channels. We currently monitor over 15,000 Polish websites and over 150 thousand. foreign. The number of collected social media sources is in the millions, and the growth is exponential. In the index from all media, we already have over 15 billion documents from 10 years. We are determined to continue to be the market leader in this respect. I heard that you were appreciated abroad. Robert Stalmach: Our potential has been appreciated by WeXelerate - one of . Program partners include: Google, Uber, Microsoft, Swarovski, Siemens, Reiffeisen, Uniqa, Wien Energie, Volksbank, T-mobile and many other top companies.

We were selected as one of 50 entities from over 1000 applications from around the world! It is a great ennoblement for us and satisfaction from recognizing our hard work. We see consultations with mentors, meetings with representatives of companies cooperating with WeXelerate, investors and ongoing contacts with other start-ups in Vienna as a unique India WhatsApp Number List opportunity to exchange experiences and the opportunity to look at our business from a global perspective. Your two reports have appeared on the market. Please tell me more about these publications. Robert Stalmach: We have published two reports prepared jointly with partners and warmly received on the market. One on influencer marketing analytics and measurement and the other on independent Polish fashion brands. The report on influencers can be downloaded from.

Soon we will sum up the year with interesting data from our blogging, posting and vlogging panel. Curiosities and trends. We are also releasing a report on best practices that will improve employer branding thanks to brand monitoring. So we are waiting for these new publications and I wish you all the best and success in 2018 Robert Stalmach Thank you very much.