Instagram Stories 10 ways to increase your notoriety

Description of your first forum.
tanisa

Instagram Stories 10 ways to increase your notoriety

Post by tanisa »

Instagram Stories allow companies and users to boost their notoriety, or even “Branding” to speak like an expert in Digital Marketing. In addition, they are highly appreciated by their creators for SEO on Instagram. Indeed, with more than a billion daily users worldwide, including 28 million in France (source Oberlo ), Instagram has become the eldorado of high-profile influencers. This is why entrepreneurs redouble their efforts to publicize their activity on this social network. Indeed, although essentially centered on image sharing.

I discovered the Leekly blog whose objective is to help entrepreneurs passively acquire new prospects and notoriety thanks to the power of Instagram. So I asked Ahmed , the entrepreneur who co-founded the Leekly agency , to show us how to leverage Instagram Stories. In this Iran Phone Number List article, he walks through 10 essential features of Instagram Stories to set you apart from your competitors. Table of Contents Vary the formats of your Stories Vary the formats of your Stories Instagram Stories can be presented in different ways: photo, video, boomerang, filter, reverse I recommend that you vary the formats to avoid boring your audience with the same format.

Indeed, you have obtained new followers by working on it every day and it would be silly to lose them by being too monotonous in your stories. In addition, you will identify the formats that best suit your subscribers. My advice : consider including your logo in your Stories to improve your brand image. 2. Create polls Polls are on the rise on Instagram Stories. The proof is: the concept has also been taken up by Facebook. The first advantage of polls is to encourage your followers to interact. With a poll, you instantly see who is engaging with your story.