There are no human victims all this passes

Description of your first forum.
SojibMondal

There are no human victims all this passes

Post by SojibMondal »

State capacities including the creation of a financial package for the compensation of all the damages suffered by the citizens.Krasniqi wants the situation to return to normal as soon as possible and the residents of skenderaj to return to their homes. He continues. .He says that fortunately there are no human casualties and that the damages that have been caused can be compensated.I dont know what to say to them ishalla I didnt wish it on anyone but when telling us we were many great workers and we passed we passed this too these young people are a little bit more sensitive people I believe that these things happen all over the world these days and to us who I believe have passed together with solidarity and the will of society in general he said.

The contract was signed tonight.The new coach will be introduced as early as tomorrow in the teams training sessions. Ga took care to conduct an interview with him where among other things he talked about his past Malaysia Phone Number List when he lived in kosovo.I remember my parents telling me that before the war everything was fine. I remember what happened in the war and it was terrible a dark period he said.I repeat often that no human being should experience something like this we were forced to leave our homes. We went to albania and for two months we stayed in a room with other people muriqi added excitedly.He also said All of us who hsadiku about kurtis.

Meeting with the emissaries turning point in the kosovo-serbia dialogue pristina jan by gzim mujajdownload hd video the meeting of prime minister albin kurti with the five special emissaries of the eu and the usa is being seen as a turning point in the dialogue between kosovo and serbia and the entry into the final phase where it is expected that the final agreement will be reached according to the franco-german plan reports ekonomia online.This is what arbnor sadiku an expert on political issues says that according to him the franco-german agreement which is expected to be.