Don't let rules run unattended Wedding Photo Editing

Description of your first forum.
farhad123

Don't let rules run unattended Wedding Photo Editing

Post by farhad123 »

Automated rules can be a great way Wedding Photo Editing to take some manual work off your plate, but they can't and shouldn't replace having a human review the account. Regularly check the rules you have set. Are they working as they should? Do they have the desired impact you had in mind when you set them Wedding Photo Editing up? Do things need to be adjusted?

Even if it's once a month or once a quarter,Wedding Photo Editing check your automated rules regularly to make sure you're doing the job you need. Think about the positives and negatives The example I gave above was to lower bids on keywords if the CPA was too high. This is a negative thing to minimize in an account. But what about the positive?Wedding Photo Editing Whenever I set up an automated rule, I always think there's a counterweight to the action I'm taking.

Is there a rule I could apply to raise bids on low CPA keywords?Wedding Photo Editing If I pause campaigns, do I need to activate them later? The balancing rules may not always be applicable, but I've found that at least the brainstorming exercise can help me better think through my strategy and make sure my rules are in place to succeed. And There you go! Automated rules can be a fantastic time saver in your account,Wedding Photo Editing but they should be thought through before setting them up and definitely not left to run the account without your involvement.